Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Recount writing

7/6/16
What I wish to do in the weekends
I wish to go with dad to the Rugby World Cup and watch the All Blacks versus Australia and get Richie Macaw's and Daniel Carters signatures on my t-shirt. I wish to see what skills they have.
I wish to see Daniel Carter get all his drop kicks between the goal posts.
I wish to play for the All Blacks so I can verse other teams and win games with me dad watching me play.
I wish for the All Blacks to watch me play other teams and hear my dad cheer for me.
I wish to be like Daniel Carter get the drop kicks in between the goal posts and be like Richie Macaw the captain of the team.
I wish to travel to others countries like the All Blacks when they play away games when they go to that country.

No comments:

Post a Comment