Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Fathers day card



Dear Dad,
Thank you for supporting me in school and buying stuff I need.I want to tell you that you are the best dad in the world.I really enjoy listening to your funny jokes.

I want to thank for buying my favorite food,Mcdonalds and thank you for making my favorite dinner, chicken curry.Thank you for letting my friends sleep over our house.I really enjoy you coming to watch my rugby games.

Thank you for looking after me and waking me up early to go to school.I remember you taking me to the fair on sunday.I would like to say
Happy Fathers Day
Love Macky

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macky I can see that your dad has been supporting you at school you are going to do really good in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macky I like the way you talk about what your dad does to I wish that your dad was my dad

    ReplyDelete