Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

DAY 3 ACTIVITY 1

Day 3: It’s All in the Family

Activity 1: The More, the Merrier? victorian family.jpg
In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact,
many parents had an average of seven to nine children.  
Imagine that you were a child in the 1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us how you would feel.
Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family?
Why or why not?

I would feel happy because
you might not know that one of your
siblings might become famous in the future.

Having a large family is good for me because
they can protect &
take care of you whenever you get hurt or bullied in school.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Macky, great job on completing more activities! I really appreciate your hard work and effort you have put in. Keep it up!

    I have really enjoyed reading this post. I never thought about increasing the chances of having a famous sibling! What a wonderful thought.

    What do you think they might become famous for? Singing? Acting? Sports?

    Your second idea is fantastic too. You would all be able to look after each other everywhere you go.

    I thought it would be cool because you would always have enough players for sports games!

    Thanks Macky, blog soon.
    Billy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Macky
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    Well Done, Outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete