Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

DAY 8 ACTIVITY 1

Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!

In the summer I like go to the Maraetai beach, it’s a long way to get there.At the beach I like bombing off the bridge,I stand on the tall part of the bridge.My second thing I like to do in the summer is playing outside with my cousins and playing at the park.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Macky,
    In the Summer I like to go to the pools in Panmure. It's my favourite thing to do in the Summer because it's hot outside and I can go for free.

    What's your favourite things to do in the Summer?.

    Great Blogging
    Keep it up
    Jerome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macky,
    When it is Summer I like to play Basketball with my brother Lee. Also I like to go to my cousins house and we'll go to the park to play some rugby.

    Great Blogging
    Keep it up
    Jerome:)

    ReplyDelete