Pages

Friday 27 January 2017

DAY 9 ACTIVITY 1

Activity 1
Now that you have met my family it is time to think about your own family. On your blog tell us about your family. How many people are in your family? Do you have any brothers or sisters? What are their names?
I have 8 people in my family, I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. My older brother’s name is Siliva and then it goes Chris, and then Stanley and then it goes me and last but not least Leka, my sister Akesa is the oldest sister after her it goes monique and then Lose.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Macky,
    Wow you have a big family. You must get things done quick like if you're doing work you must be doing it quickly.

    Great Blogging
    Keep It Up
    Jerome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macky,
    You must have a handful,you have 8 people in family + your Mum and dad so that makes 10. Far you must have a big family.

    Great Blogging
    Keep it up
    Jerome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Macky,

    Thanks for introducing us to your family! You have so many siblings. I only have one sister so I find it hard to imagine what it's like to have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. Do you guys all get along?

    It is really busy in your household all the time? I hope that you guys have had a very nice holiday and that you're looking forward to heading back to St Pius X. School is going to start again pretty soon! The great thing is that you'll be ready when it does because you've continued with your blogging, your reading and your learning.

    Good on you!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete